About This Course
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who has the basic skills to create and modify project plans using Microsoft Project, and who needs to use Microsoft Project to manage and customize those plans through the implementation stage of a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- exchange project plan data with other applications
- update a project plan
- manage project costs
- report project data visually
- reuse project plan information
Learners must have at least intermediate knowledge & skill in Microsoft Project.
Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Planners and Schedulers.
- Assigning Costs
- Earned Value Analysis
- Creating Custom Fields
- Resource Pool
- Reporting Project Data Visually
- Sharing Project Information with Other Programs