About This Course
Many organisations today utilize coaching to build alignment, accelerate goals, and develop current and future leaders. Leaders who consistently utilize coaching skills have more effective teams, higher morale, and better bottom-line results.
This 2-day workshop will equip managers, team leaders and internal coaches with the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to coach individual team members to improve their own performance and confidence. It will help raise self-awareness in others and motivate and encourage self-responsibility within those being coached.
Executives, managers, leaders and emerging leaders who want to learn and integrate coaching skills into their current leadership style in order to increase their effectiveness and influence within their organizations.
- Know the Game Plan
- What Makes a Good Coach?
- Building Coaching Relationship and Trust
- Creating the Right Coaching Environment
- Coaching Diverse Employees
- Core Coaching Skills: Active and Reflective Listening Skills
- Core Coaching Skills: Powerful Questioning Skills
- The Coaching Framework: Using the GROW model