About This Course
This programme covered the calibration, measurement and troubleshooting techniques in testing process. Various types of RF performance test are covered including measurement purpose, measurement method, standard and examples of transmitter test and receiver test. WIFI test provides the knowledge of the application based testing. The characterisation and measurement of the prototypes using different types of instruments will contribute to the practical activities. With this hands-on experience, it could accelerate the understand and improve the technical know-how of the participants.
The program aims to deliver the knowledge in RF and microwave fields in particular on measurement and characterization the RF product/prototype evaluation so that each participant, upon completion the program, would be ready to take challenges and work in the RF related industries.
At the end of the training course, participants shall be able:
- To understand and experience calibration process, measurement and troubleshooting techniques on different prototypes using different instruments
- To understand and experience non-linear characterization such as IP3 two tones measurement.
- To understand the experience the transmitter and receiver test of various methods.
Engineer, RF designer, sales engineer, project manager, technician, government officer, or engineering student
- Advanced tests and measurements
- Troubleshooting and calibration techniques
- Non-linear characterization and measurement
- RF Module Performance Testing