About This Course
In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Introduce participants to the advanced commands and features of PowerPoint. Create a presentation that includes sound and animation, use various delivery techniques, send it for review and then broadcast it to others.
The learner must have attended Microsoft PowerPoint (Intermediate) level training.
This course is designed for participants who wish to create an effective and successful business presentation.
- Working together with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Adding Animation to Objects in the Presentation
- Adding Video and Audio to Your Presentation
- Using Slide Master to Customize the Slide Design
- Create a Dynamic Presentation
- Rehearse and Time the Delivery of a Presentation
- Record and Add Narration and Timings to a Presentation
- Business Presentation in PowerPoint