The first edition of IATF 16949 is the revised automotive quality management system standard developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF). This revised standard IATF 16949 cancels and replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009.
IATF 16949:2016 will bring significant changes, including the new high level structure of ten-clause structure to ISO 9001:2015, modified, deleted and additional automatic sector-specific requirements by IATF. All companies certified according to ISO/TS 16949 standards are required to have a successful transition audit to IATF 16949:2016 by 14 September 2018 at the latest date.
This training provides guidance on transition timing requirements, transition audit requirements, IATF 16949:2016 key changes, benefits of implementing IATF 16949:2016, and overview requirements of IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
- Understand IATF 16949:2016 transition timing requirements
- Understand IATF 16949:2016 transition audit requirements
- Know the benefits of implementing the IATF 16949:2016 automotive sector Quality Management System
- Understand the IATF 16949:2016 key changes
- Understand the overview requirements of IATF 16949:2016
- Know to conduct gap analysis to align to IATF 16949:2016 QMS requirements
Internal auditors, the personnel-in-charge of systems design, implementation, and maintenance, and any personnel who are interested in the understanding of IATF 16949 QMS