Key learning points includes:
- Able to recognize the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Ability to lead project teams through effective communication
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- Able to utilize the powerful four stages collaborative negotiation process
- Describe predictable change stages and identify appropriate leadership strategies
- Learn to create a leadership development plan and implement to workplace
With the knowledge and skills acquired at the end of the training program, the trainees will learn how to empower himself or herself and other team members through more effective negotiation based on an understanding of the differences between competitive and collaborative negotiation approaches. Gain an appreciation of the importance of a collaborative “win/win” negotiation process. The trainee will also gain a clear understanding of why communication is so important regardless of how a project is organized. And, discover how business and personal ethics can influence leadership style and personality.