About This Course
In this course, students will learn how to use Microsoft Access to manage your data, including creating a new database, constructing tables, designing forms and reports, and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Access
- Working with Table Data
- Querying a Database
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Generating Reports
- Customizing Microsoft Access Environment
- Designing a Relational Database
- Joining Tables
- Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Sharing Data Across Applications
- Advanced Reporting