The LabVIEW Core 2 course is an extension of the LabVIEW Core 1 course and teaches you to use common design patterns to successfully implement and distribute LabVIEW applications for research, engineering, and testing environments. Topics covered include the use of event-driven programming, programmatic control of your user interface, techniques to optimize reuse of existing code, and the use of file I/O functions and tools to create executables and installers. This course directly links LabVIEW functionality to your application needs and provides a jump-start for application development.
- New LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite users and users preparing to develop applications
- LabVIEW Core 1 course attendees
- Users and technical managers evaluating LabVIEW or NI Developer Suite in purchasing decisions
- Users pursuing the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer certification
- Experience with Microsoft Windows
- LabVIEW Core 1 or equivalent experience