This training focuses on the design and process risk analysis, and help participants to perform the proper risk analysis on any product or process. Both corrective and preventive actions should be implemented if there are high risk factors or area based on RPM computation. It also exploits and disseminates the appropriate and proper tools for process control plan and documentation. A general procedure for performing and documenting the FMEA process will be given. The roles and responsibility of various functional groups will be deliberated during the session and established for future references.
This session enable participants to:
- Understand the appropriate procedures to perform risk analysis for a process or design
- Construct the right FMEA table
- Document the FMEA and transfer to the appropriate control plan for manufacturing
- Manage and facilitate cross functional groups in performing FMEA Analysis
- Know and appreciate the importance of setting right control plan in ensuring product quality and process capability
- Ensure product and process quality in a proactive manner