This course deals with the new emerging technologies of IoT (Internet of Things) and AR (Augmented Reality).
We strongly think the key application is to replace manual paper-based training to AR in accelerate the learning process. By using IoT and Augmented Reality complementarily, workers use access data in a more real time manner so they can react faster.
Through AR dashboards, for example, virtual gauges assist line operators with maintenance by displaying the real-time temperature of an IoT-connected engine or serving up contextual instructions for how to disassemble a particular piece of machinery.
This course will cover a lot of hands on understanding system architecture and involves software to develop applications of IoT and AR to create multiplatform system for products and services for future of smart manufacturing solutions.
After completing the course, participant will be able to:
- Understand the comprehensive solution through implementation of for smart manufacturing solutions through Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR)
- Work with latest connected products using an IoT platform requires a comprehensive, integrated approach, combining new technology, skills and capabilities supported.
- Learn the networks web services technology to provide connectivity and data solutions towards front end AR solutions.
- Learn the basis of AR back end architecture that use latest image processing and camera technology for the features of neutral recognitions to capture real time pictures and onwards utilize.
- Learn the techniques applying both programming languages together for quicker and seamless AR integration.
- Develop highly details virtualization using multi-platform application for AR solutions to present IoT data that available on the network, cloud or database.
This course is designed for people who want to get a sense of how product innovation works and best method. The course is suitable for wide range on industrial players like managers, engineers, designer, software developers, programmers, lecturer and future graduate students.