Power BI is part of the suite of tools from Microsoft, which enable data to be analysed and published from a variety of sources.
With Power BI Desktop, you get a report authoring tool that enables you to connect to and query data from different sources using the Query Editor. From the datasets you build with Query Editor, you can create Reports and Visualizations or dashboards within Power BI.
This course covers the use of Power BI to connect to data, create Visualizations, and query the data.
ObjectivesBy the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- know the Power BI concepts
- import & connect data from various data sources in Power BI Desktop
- explore data visualizations in Power BI Desktop
- apply common query tasks to shape data in Power BI Desktop
- create reports in Power BI Desktop
This course is intended for users who have to create richer data models to enable deeper insight into their data.
Before attending this course, the participant on the course must have already been familiar with charts and PivotTable concepts in Microsoft Excel.