This training focuses on Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) 3 Axis and how to execute programs. Users can easily begin with the measuring process by taking advantage of the drop-down menu, dialog boxes, and icons. PC-DMIS provides a flexible environment allowing for real time error correction, debugging process characteristics of other geometric software. The techniques used for the part programming on a CMM are straightforward and with practice, systematic. This training uses the CMM Hexagon Machine.
Target AudienceEmployees with engineering background.
10 days on weekdays (Monday until Friday) @ PSDC, Penang.
Program commencement is subject to company’s request (in-house classes/lab) or upon the availability of a sufficient number of participants (public classes).
*Courses can be delivered for a minimum of 8 - 20 participants, for cost effective solution.
- Types of Machine Accessories and Function
- CMM Start-up and Homing Procedure
- Create Measurement New Manual Routines
- Define and Calibrate Probe
- Introduction to PCDMIS Software
- Define a Probe
- Measure and Alignment Features
- Measure Additional Features
- Measure the Alignment Features
- Set the View
- Set your Preferences
- Create an Alignment
- Measure Toolbar
- Quick Measure Toolbar
- Auto Measure Toolbar
- Graphic View