The IEEE ED/MTT/SSC Penang Chapter is proud to once again organise the annual IEEE International Microwave, Electron Devices, and Solid-State Circuit Symposium (IMESS 2019) for the benefit of technical communities and humanity. IMESS provides the forum for technical presentations on topics related to Microwave, Electron Devices, and Solid-State Circuit. The symposium will have parallel tracks from IEEE ED, MTT and SSC societies, featuring International experts, local industry leaders, academic experts, and researchers. The IMESS is also a platform for exhibiting product and technology solutions and networking and exchanging of ideas with peers and experts. The IMESS 2019 is a free event that strives to resonate with the technical communities in global scale.
Engineers, Researchers, Scientists, Students, College/University Undergraduates, and Technopreneurs
- To promote and strengthen local science and engineering advancements
- To provide networking opportunities and connect technical communities
- To address polarisation issues within the industry and academia
- To synchronise and bridge the gap between industry advancement and academia research
- To inculcate scientific culture and engineering leadership
- To create a healthy industry-academia ecosystem