The objective of the webinar is to share on the key roles and regulatory requirements of engineering technologists and technicians (ETT) in Malaysia, as well as the prospects and mobility of ETT.
- What are the key roles and responsibilities of Engineering Technologists and Engineering Technicians
- What is the difference between Engineers, Engineering Technologist and Engineering Technicians
- How to become Engineering Technologist or Engineering Technician, and what are the regulatory requirements.
- What are the possible pathway in IEM and the benefits of becoming an Engineering Technologist or Engineering Technicia
- Is there a platform for international mobility for Engineering Technologists and Technicians
Ir Fam Yew Hin
The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (IEM)
Ir. Fam is a Registered PEPC with BEM and Fellow of IEM. Graduated with a Mechanical Engineering Degree from the University of Sheffield, Ir. Fam has served in the national electricity utility (TNB), Regulatory Body, Reform Office, regional independent power producers as well as consultancy firm.
Ir. Fam is currently the Honorary Treasurer of IEM and Chairman of the Technologist and Technician Competency Assessment Board. He is also a council member of the Engineering Technology Accreditation Council (ETAC).Register