- Positive team player
- Supports continuous improvement programs
- Follow traveler and quality system procedures
- Read and interpret blueprints properly
- Make productive use of all time
- Provide input to ensure Travelers are updated properly
- Willing to embrace change.
- Good attitude and discipline
- High work efficiency during working hours.
- Able to meet the task force assigned by supervisor / leader / manager.
The following outlines the requirements for each skill level based on the position:
- Debur, hand route and fabricate plastic details
- Perform basic mechanical assembly, including Teflon plumbing, stainless plumbing, helicoils, rivets, etc.
- Inspect parts to verify blueprint requirements prior to first article
- Perform all job duties and functions in accordance with all company safety standard
- Understand Departmental Quality Objective and perform good 6S of workplace
- High School education
- 2 years minimum production experience
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Ability to properly use common inspection equipment
- Speak, write and read fluent English
- Able to perform task in given time frame
- Able to support management / company when needed (Example: OT)
- Good discipline