- Provide application development and technical support for the customers (servo motion, Industrial PC).
- Review automation application needs and work out a solution together with the team, mainly in machine control automation, and execute the application project.
- Deliver training workshops to customers and channel partners.
- Work closely with the team for presales support, proof of concept testing, etc.
- Travel to customer locations to resolve technical problems when needed.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Provide input to project plan and technical requirements in accordance to areas of responsibilities.
- Responsible for designing and implementing unit tests and automating test cases as required to validate functionality implemented correctly.
- Help build and maintain systems and processes required for software engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer) or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of technical background knowledge in the areas of machine automation, motion, robotics and electrical engineering.
- Programming skills in high level language and great interest in PC.
- Customer-oriented behaviour, creativity, strong self-learning and analytical ability.
- Team player, initiative, responsible and independent with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment.