- Inspects and approves finish products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable products.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Communicate with leaders if adjustments are needed.
- Document inspection results.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following SOP and complying with legal regulations.
- Able to read work orders, drawings, blue prints and instructions to comprehend the quality requirements for the product.
- Keen attention to details.
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications.
- Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computers
- In depth understanding of company standards requirements.