- Main task is to lead the QC team and also possess IPQC skills, such as use of CMM machine to check all the production parts and produce a report
- Prepare documentation for ISO audit
- Ensure precision turned or milled plastic / metal parts comply to the standards requested by customer
- Read, understand and implement the Quality Standards specified by the customer through technical drawings and other specifications
- Lead and direct technical staff and the use of dimensional measurement equipment
- Develop Process Control Plans and reliability test plans
- Train QC technicians, Inspectors on Acceptance Quality Levels (AQL), and on processes done internally as well as by sub-contractors
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to non-conforming products and also problems faced by sub-contractors doing finishing processes
- Use QC tools and Statistical Analysis to represent Quality screening results
- Have the fundamental knowledge on 3D/2D drawings, material and process design
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidate with leadership skills will be value added.
- Required Skill(s): CMM, ISO, Calibration and other IPQC Skills
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma