- Promote work-place safety and ensure your workstation is kept clean, tidy, and free of clutter always.
- Use all tools in a safe manner.
- Report actual and potential quality and health & safety issues to superior in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure all plant and equipment in QA is well maintained and stored appropriately
- Keep up to date with changes of quality standards and specification.
- Using, product standard docx, work instructions, online Vault engineer drawings and ‘golden’ samples, carry out QA check of each product line prior to pre-assembly or transfer to the warehouse. Ensure these checks are documented with accuracy and the correct procedure followed for any non-conforming products. The inspection level of each product will determine the specific number of items needing to undergo full inspection.
- Complete all Odoo processes accurately to reflect QA activities.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels for miscellaneous and consumable items in QA.
- Understand and uphold company standards and procedures.
- Assist superior to revise and maintain the quality inspection report up to date.
- Diploma level education.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the written and spoken English language.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP software systems.
- Good communication and listening skills – able to pass information on with accuracy.
- Demonstrates, honesty, integrity, trust, and a genuine respect for others including cultural and religious differences.
- Punctual and dependable – can be relied on.
- Accurate and methodical in your approach to tasks – attention to detail and capable of reading and interpreting instructions.
- Technical / mechanical aptitude. - Teachable - able to learn quickly and comfortable to ask questions.
- Works enthusiastically as part of a team but also independently when necessary.
- Able to efficiently organize workload, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Displays initiative - Seeks ways to make improvements and uses mistakes as an opportunity to learn.
- Flexible and willing to help with other assembly and packaging related tasks.