- Perform day-to-day project duties of designing, developing and releasing deliverables (Including detail & assembly drawings and related bills-of material) used in the fabrication and mechanical systems.
- Drives project deadlines by coordinating actions, reviewing open issues and action items.
- Assist in resolving interdepartmental and customer.
- Resolving issues timeously, this includes seeking higher level authority if required.
- Ensure the drawings and information that convey to the vendors are correct and error free.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.