- Experience with Plastic Injection Molding Machine maintenance or strong mechanical job-related experience,
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance activities on time and on budget
- Provide inputs and implementation of continuous improvement activities as required
- Promote and encourage a positive and team-oriented atmosphere for all team members and supporting staffs
- Able to travel at short notices and work flexible hours in special circumstances, domestic travel is necessary. International travel is probably as career progresses.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Identify and feedback to management on any unsafe behaviors or any safety hazards.
- Performs other duties upon request from the management.
- Analyzes electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems of plastic injection molding machines, supporting equipment and plant facilities.
- Diagnose problems and repair supporting equipment such as crane, chillers, air compressors, cooling towers, AHU and etc
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power, and PLC control systems
- Strong hands on skill - must be able to use hand tools and specialized tools according to the situation
- Candidate must possess at least High School/Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years experiences in a plastic injection molding manufacturing environment; specifically, in the areas of Injection Mold Machine Maintenance.
- Candidates with strong experience in mechanical or machinery background are encouraged to apply
- Good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- An organized person and have strong resource planning skills
- School leavers are encouraged to apply