- Performs clerical and administrative functions for Engineering Department under the direction of Engineering Manager. Maintains and ensures efficient office operations by screening telephone calls, handling correspondence, filing and posting information.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Telephone calls
- Answer and screen telephone calls, greet visitors and answering questions when possible and routing calls / messages to appropriate individuals. (Suppliers & User department).
- Work Order
- Work order updated via provided system by issuing work order to staff & close it upon completion. Work order management with supervisor / staffs and priority instruction on work by engineer followed.
- Duplicates and collects letters, report, etc for distribution to appropriate personnel, files all necessary correspondence in an orderly manner and to aid in location materials Process departmental employee action forms as necessary
- To type letters, reports and compile documents as per requested by Engineering Manager.
- handling day to day administrative jobs
- Any ad-hoc task assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering related background or equivalent
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan, Penang.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.