Process Engineer/ Test
- Develop, debug and document all relevent process design requirement.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, releasing and monitoring of process engineering capabilities in order to meet build plan and requirement.
- Support new product introduction (NPI), strategic projects and engineering change activities.
- Upgrade and improve process engineering equipment and jigs usage.
- Establish effective total productive maintenance procedures
- Improve the process systems performance, throughput and flexibility.
- Support Back End or Front End process.
- Other task assigned by the superior.
- Responsible on new equipment set up.
- Supervise technician to improve quality and establish for high productivity.
- To troubleshoot of machine breakdown.
- To provide corrective or preventive action.
- Responsibility of ODM project development in 3C grade product.
- Responsibility of design review (ME) and 3D/2D drawing creating
- Responsibility of communication with supplier for tooling DFM.
- Responsibility of communication with factory for manufacturing DFM
- Responsibility of project control in ME field.
- Practiced in Solidwork software.
- Good knowledge in CAD/CAM programming and design.
- Generate CNC machine control code
- Other task assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic), Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan, Penang.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.