- Prepare & load raw materials & parts onto machines
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large quantity
- Supervise the machines
- Inspect & measure finished products to meet customer’s requirements.
- Check and maintain machinery daily
- Able to read work orders, drawings, blue prints and mechanical drawings
- Able to prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands
- Able to work with great concentration and precision
- Must be responsible & comply to all safety guidelines