The Malaysian Meister Program Level 1 (MMP Level 1) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
The MMP Level 1 program is accredited by both Malaysian and German education systems. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates certificates from the Department of Skills Development (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran, JPK - Malaysian Skills Certification) based on the National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS) using the National Dual Training System (NDTS) and Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) (AHK certification).
- To enable employees/fresh school leavers to obtain a recognised Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) Skills Diploma and/or Advanced Skills Diploma with a Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) AHK Certification.
- To ensure consistent supply of outstanding, well-trained, and technically competent employees as the talent pipeline for future business needs.
25% Theoretical/ Classroom Training @ PSDC
75% Practical Industry Training @ Host Company / Workplace
|MMPL1 Skills Certificate||Level 2 to Level 3||18 Months|
|MMPL1 Advanced Skills Diploma||Level 4 to Level 5||24 Months|
- Fundamental of EE
- Bench fitting workshop
- Basic pneumatics and hydraulics
- Technical Drawing 1
- Conventional milling and turning
- Electrical machines and instrumentation
- Engineering materials
- Technical Drawing 2
- Project Management 1
- Electrical and Electronics Technology 2
- Introduction to PLC
- Introduction to CNC
- PLC Programming
- Manufacturing processes
- Engineering Design
- Project Management 2
- Machine Elements (RST)
- Automation System Process Improvement
- Advanced Control Technology
- Robotic System Technology
- Engineering Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Advanced Hydraulics
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- Credit in Mathematics, English, and one Science subject (except Biology)