The Malaysian Meister Program Level 1 (MMP Level 1) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
- To enable employees/fresh school leavers to obtain a recognised Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) Skills Diploma and/or Advanced Skills Diploma with a Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) AHK Certification.
- To ensure consistent supply of outstanding, well-trained, and technically competent employees as the talent pipeline for future business needs.
25% Theoretical/ Classroom Training @ PSDC
75% Practical Industry Training @ Host Company / Workplace
|MMPL1 Skills Diploma||Level 2 to Level 4||30 Months|
|MMPL1 Advanced Skills Diploma||Level 5||12 Months|
- Fundamental of Electrical & Electronic
- Electrical and Electronic Installation
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Electronic System Maintenance
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Operation Management
- Quality Management
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- Credit in Mathematics, English, and one Science subject (except Biology)