The German Dual vocational Training (GDVT) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
- To enable employees/fresh school leavers to obtain a recognised Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) Skills Diploma and/or Advanced Skills Diploma with a Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) AHK Certification.
- To ensure consistent supply of outstanding, well-trained, and technically competent employees as the talent pipeline for future business needs.
25% Theoretical/ Classroom Training @ PSDC
75% Practical Industry Training @ Host Company / Workplace
|GDVT Advanced Skills Diploma||Level 3 to Level 5||36 Months|
- Human Resource Management
- Principal of Accounts
- Information and Communication Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Costing
- Procurement / Purchasing Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)