OverviewThe Diploma in Electronic Engineering program offers students an invaluable insight into the world of electronics and the processes involved in this highly-exciting field.
- Train students to master the fundamental characteristics of electronic waveforms and signalling.
- Provide students with in-depth knowledge in electronic engineering theories to enable them to develop ground-breaking electronic components that control tomorrow’s electronic equipment.
- Prepare students to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry with emphasis in communication, medical, manufacturing, and service sectors.
- Encourage students to invent cutting-edge technology.
- Provide a stepping stone for acquiring the BEng or BSc and MEng or MSc.
- Electrical Technology A
- Engineering Mathematics
- Introduction to Engineering Science
- English 1
- English 2
- Pengajian Umum
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A/Project Management Series
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Analytical Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Science 1
- Electrical Technology B
- Electronics 1
- Digital and Analog Devices and Circuits
- Business Management Techniques
- Circuit Theory/Analysis
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Signals and Systems
- Electronic Computer Aided Design
- Engineering Design
- Combinational & Sequential Logic
- Microprocessor Systems
- Electronics 2
- Operational Amplifier
- Pengajian Malaysia 2
- Control Systems
- ASIC Design Techniques
- Communication Engineering
- Final Year Project
- Industrial Attachment
- Pass SPM* or its equivalent with at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Cs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject, and a pass in English
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in ONE (1) subject and pass Mathematics, English, and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/ vocational subject at the SPM level
- Pass UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) or its equivalent with at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Bs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject, and a pass in English
- Completion of a Recognised Certificate in Engineering/Engineering Technology in a relevant field or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.0
- Pass Level 3 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) or Vocational/Technical Certificate in a relevant field or its equivalent, pass SPM with at least ONE (1) credit in any subject, and ONE (1) year relevant working experience (to be proven with a supporting letter from employer), or minimum ONE (1) semester in a Bridging Program
- Any equivalent overseas qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
* Defination of PASS SPM
- 2012 SPM and prior: Must pass Bahasa Melayu
- 2013 SPM onwards: Must pass Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah