OverviewThe Certificate in Electronic Engineering program offers students an invaluable insight into the world of electronics and the processes involved in this highly-exciting field.
- Train the students to understand the fundamental characteristics of basic electronic components.
- Provide students with necessary knowledge in electronic engineering theories that will enable them to maintain the electronic components that control electronic equipment.
- Prepare students to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry.
- Provide a stepping stone in acquiring a diploma in Engineering.
- Basic Electrical Technology
- Computer Basics
- Algebra 1
- Physics for Engineering
- Basic English
- Principles of Quality Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Basic Project Management
- Algebra 2
- Basic Electronic
- Hubungan Etnik
- Fundamental of C Programming
- Industrial Attachment
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller
- Fundamental of Analog System
- Fundamental of Digital System
- Introduction to Calculus
- Pengajian Malaysia 1
- Final Project
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least one (1) credit in any subject and a pass in Mathematics
*Definition of Pass SPM:
2012 SPM and prior: Must pass Bahasa Melayu
2013 SPM onwards: Must pass Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah