OverviewThe Certificate in Electronic Engineering program offers students an invaluable insight into the world of electronics and the processes involved in this highly-exciting field.
- Train the students to understand the fundamental characteristics of basic electronic components.
- Provide students with necessary knowledge in electronic engineering theories that will enable them to maintain the electronic components that control electronic equipment.
- Prepare students to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry.
- Provide a stepping stone in acquiring a diploma in Engineering.
- Basic Electrical Technology
- Computer Application
- Algebra 1
- Physics For Engineering
- Basic English
- Principles of Quality Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Fundamental of Analog System
- Algebra 2
- Basic Electronics
- Pengajian Malaysia 1
- Fundamental of C Programming
- Industrial Attachment
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller
- Basic Project Management
- Fundamental of Digital System
- Introduction To Calculus
- Hubungan Etnik
- Final project
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least one (1) credit in any subject and a pass in Mathematics OR
- Pass UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) with at least credits in one (1) subject (1 B), and a pass in Mathematics OR
- Pass O-Levels/IGCSE with at least one (1) credit in any subject and a pass in Mathematics OR
- Pass Level 2 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in a relevant field or its equivalent with a pass in SPM OR
- Any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
*Definition of Pass SPM:
2012 SPM and prior: Must pass Bahasa Melayu
2013 SPM onwards: Must pass Bahasa Melayu and Sejarah