The Quality Assurance Technology (QAT) Level 3 Program provides students with exposure to systems and procedures which are tested and maintained for the highest possible production and efficiency. It also provides workplace exposure and experience to students through On-Job-Training.
Course ObjectivesUpon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Handle measuring equipment properly.
- Confirm problem categorization and improvement areas.
- Conduct incoming sampling inspection to meet product specifications.
- Acquire the JPK SKM Level 2 (MC-041-3:2012) Certificate.
Graduates with JPK SKM Level 3 (MC-041-3:2012) qualification are eligible to further their studies at other government and private institutions that offer the Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM) Level 4 Program. Graduates are also able to start their career as a Quality Control Supervisor, Quality Senior Technician, ISO Coordinator, or Quality Assurance Auditor.
Learning Methods30% theory/classroom sessions and 70% extensive hands-on practical sessions
- Industrial Engineering Drafting
- Quality Assurance Standard Operating Procedure Preparation
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Application
- Physics for Engineering
- Record Control
- Measuring Equipment Calibration
- Shop Floor Quality Acceptance
- Customer Feedback/Response/Survey
- Supervisory Functions
- Basic Electronic
- Safety At Work Place Practice Supervisionk
- Technical English Level 3
- National Core Abilities 3
- Must pass Mathematics, Bahasa Melayu, Science, and English in SPM
- Must have JPK SKM Level 2 qualification in Industrial Quality Control (JPK Program Code: H-301-2, MC-041-2:2012)