The Quality Assurance Technology (QAT) Level 2 Program provides students with basic knowledge in inspection works, tool and equipment handling, and manufacturing control processes in accordance with quality improvement guidelines.
Course ObjectivesUpon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Handle measuring equipment properly.
- Confirm problem categorization and improvement areas.
- Conduct incoming sampling inspection to meet product specifications.
- Acquire the JPK SKM Level 2 (MC-041-2:2012) Certificate.
Graduates with JPK SKM Level 2 (MC-041-2:2012) qualification are eligible to further their studies in the Quality Assurance Technology (QAT) Level 3 program. Graduates are also able to start their career as a Quality Control Inspector or Quality Control Technician.
Learning Methods30% theory/classroom sessions and 70% extensive hands-on practical sessions
- Must pass Mathematics, Bahasa Melayu, Science, and English in SPM