- Teaching classes for theory, practical and assessing all the tests and examination according to JPK and PSDC requirements.
- To prepare and conduct PSDC students Orientation days and JPK Registration according to PSDC and JPK Requirements.
- Assessing student’s portfolios as assessor to fulfil JPK and PSDC requirement.
- Plan and schedule theory, practical, test and examination session systematically.
- Develop Teaching material for Course Work & Final Examination (Theory and Practical) according to JPK and PSDC requirements.
2. Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Responsible for machine and equipment preventive maintenance in PSDC according to 5S concepts.
- Responsible on own work station and students housekeeping 5S concepts.
- Involved in PSDC Open Days and Education Fair schedule to attract more participants to PSDC Training Program.
4. Other Responsibilities
- To involve in PSDC other industrial related activities such as consultancy etc.
- To keep confidential all information on the PSDC dealings, transactions or affairs that may come to knowledge during or in the course of employment.
- Malaysian above 21 years
- Possess a recognized Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM – Level 4) or Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM – Level 5)
- Acquire JPK PP/PPD/PPB Induction Course and Vocational Training Officer Certificate (level 3)
- 2 years working experience in Industries
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good working attitude
- Able to undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management