Adapted from the German Meister (meaning Master Craftsman) program, the Malaysian Meister Program (MMP) is designed to upskill the existing precision machining and engineering workforce. Students are trained through a two-pronged approach where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institution in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
Students will undergo their on-job- training on weekdays at their workplace. Classroom and practical sessions at the PSDC will be held after working hours on 2 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- Project Management
- Electrical Motor Control System
- Advanced PLC Programming
- System Communication and PLC Integration
- Mechatronic System Design
- Maintenance Management
- Departmental Management
- Workplace Mentoring & Assessment
- Mechatronic System Installation & Commissioning
- Continuous Process Improvement (Kaizen) I
- Industrial Robotic System
- Must have at least JPK SKM Level 3 Industrial Automation Engineering Supervision
- Must be employed