The objective of the PSDC-IESCP Certification Program on Advanced Sterilisation and the Aseptic Presentation of Medical Devices – Cab/Notified Body Perspective is to equip participants with both foundational knowledge and broad appreciation of the sterilisation [with emphasis on Ethylene Oxide (EtO) and Irradiation] and the aseptic presentation from the CAB/notified body auditor’s frame of reference.
- Participants must be Malaysian
- Participants must be from a HRDF levy-contributing company
- Participant are not allowed to withdraw from the Program once their registration is approved
- Participants must attend all training sessions and pass the written test to obtain the certificate
- Participants are required to complete the Tracer Study
For further information, please contact Marie Ngan (ext email@example.com) or Prethiba (ext firstname.lastname@example.org).