The objective of the PSDC-IESCP Certification Program on Advanced Plastic Injection Moulding Process Optimisation and Defects Troubleshooting is to help participants deepen their knowledge of injection moulding processes and improve their problem-solving skills in injection moulding. Companies that want to improve and optimise their plastic injection moulding processes, reduce part rejects, increase productivity, and/or solve their existing process variation problems will find this program highly relevant and useful.
- Participants must be Malaysian
- Participants must be from a HRDF levy-contributing company
- Participant are not allowed to withdraw from the Program once their registration is approved
- Participants must attend all training sessions and pass the written test to obtain the certificate
- Participants are required to complete the Tracer Study
For further information, please contact Marie Ngan (ext email@example.com) or Prethiba (ext firstname.lastname@example.org).