22 February 2017 - 23 February 2017
One size doesn’t fit all’
Successful organizations create environments in which people can achieve their potential through guidance, assistance, and support. Coaching & Mentoring is a skill that can be utilized to create that environment and to support team members in ways that allow them to contribute to their fullest. This workshop is designed to be highly interactive with theory and practical sessions. Participants will emerge from the workshop having the knowledge and skills to become much more effective coaches and mentors.
• Understand the role of coaching and mentoring
• Determine barriers to learning and how to overcome them
• Coaching to improve staff performance
• Equip with basic coaching skills and process
• Improve the attentive listening and questioning skills in coaching process
• Able to provide constructive feedback in a way that encourages positive change
1. The What & Why of Coaching & Mentoring
2. The Principles of Coaching & Mentoring
3. The Roles of a Coach & Mentor
4. Effective Coaching Models
• GROW Model (Goal, Reality, Options, Wrap-up)\
• NLP SCORE technique (Symptoms ,Causes, Outcomes, Resources, Effects)
• Powerful NLP Coaching Questions
• Useful Coaching Toolkit
- NLP Well Formed Outcome for Goal Setting
- Coaching Focus Sheet
• Assess & Review the goals progress
5. Coaching & Mentoring in Practice - Do’s and Don’ts
6. The NLP Communication Model
• Filters of Communication – delete, distort and generalize
7. Unlocking a Person’s thinking style – enhanced sensory Awareness
• Sensory Systems – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic (V-A-K)
• VAK Cues – Recognizing verbal and non-verbal patterns of communication and thinking styles
8. NLP Internal Representation System:
• Visual / Auditory / Kinesthetic / Auditory Digital
9. The Art of Listening
• Common barriers of listening
• Understand the importance of Listening
• Reading Body Language – Stop, Listen, Look
• Stay engage with the other by practising attentive listening
: Verbal signs – Positive Reinforcement / Backtracking / Asking / Summarization
: Non-verbal signs – Matching body language / Express Feeling
10. Develop skills in giving Constructive Feedback
• Sandwich feedback – 3Cs
• Do’s & Don’ts constructive feedback
• Recognition Formula – T.A. C. E
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Yvonne comes with more than 20 years working experience. She started her career in the Sales arena in 1994, for a large international financial service institution and subsequently moved into the field of Corporate Training in 2002. She has worked for several well established financial services organizations and has held various managerial positions during her corporate career.
As a Corporate Trainer and a Sales Coach, she has trained and coached a few thousands of fresh graduates, executives and managers in the area of soft skills. Yvonne has established herself as a competent Speaker, Presenter, Trainer and Coach. Yvonne is passionate about helping people to reach their fullest potential. She enjoys helping her clients on how to communicate effectively, make winning high impact presentations and unleash the leadership charisma. In this respect, she has had an excellent track record in helping many clients to reaching their fullest potential.
Her past role included helping Senior Managers, Managers, Executives, Agents and Consultants in their grooming and making high impact presentation; as part of developing them to create a positive impact with their clients. One of her major recognition and achievement was the “Supreme Achiever” Award presented to her in 2006 to recognize her outstanding performance in agency coaching. She has invaluable experience in coaching people from different cultural background.
As a Trainer, she conducts the following workshop titles.
• Public speaking & High Impact Presentation skills
• NLP communication & interpersonal skills
• Attitude & Mindset Tuning,
• Career development.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from USA. She is also a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Semantics (NS) & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Certified Practitioner of Timelines & Accessing Personal Genius.
She has since facilitated workshops for clients ranging from B Braun, Philip Lumileds, Dell, Prudential, Public Mutual, Amway, Manulife, Allianz, Hong Leong Assurance, Penang Women Development Corporation (PWDC), Sim Educare & Learning and etc.
Currently, she conducts 1-1 coaching and group coaching sessions to help her clients in her areas of expertise i.e. Communication, Presentation, Sales, Career and Business Development. Her coaching clients include Business Owners, Corporate Executives, Sales Executives and Women Entrepreneurs.
2 Days (9am – 5pm)
Program 100% Claimable under SBL Scheme
PSDC Members: RM740/pax
All prices listed above are subject to GST.
18 – 19 February 2016
20 – 21 July 2016
11 – 12 November 2016