Electronic Engineering deals with mastering of the fundamental characteristics of electronic waveforms and signaling. Knowledge in theories such as these enables engineers to develop new electronic components that will control tomorrow’s electronic equipment. The rapid growth in the semiconductor industry has contributed in various ways, from communications to medical field, and even to the human endeavours in space. Engineers will be challenged to invent the future by introducing a better cutting-edge technology in order to drive the fast moving consumer goods industry as well as meeting the ever-changing demand for a comfortable lifestyle among the global society and the need from business organizations to be more efficient and effective.
Full-time program spread over 6 semesters
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent with at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Cs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English.
Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) or its equivalentwith at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Bs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English.
Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject at the SPM level.
Completion of Recognised Certificate in Engineering/Engineering Technology in relevant field or its equivalent with CGPA of 2.0.
Pass Level 3 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) and obtain at least 1 credit in any subject at SPM.
Pass in Recognised related Vocational and Technical/Skills Certificate or its equivalent with ONE (1) year of relevant work experience.
Coursework & Examination
• Train students to master the fundamental characteristics of electronic waveforms and signaling.
• Provide students with in-dept knowledge in electronic engineering theories to enable them to develop ground-
breaking electronic components that control tomorrow’s electronic equipment.
• Prepare student to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry with emphasis in communication,
medical, manufacturing and services sectors.
• Encourage students to invent cutting-edge technology.
• Lead to acquiring the B.IT, B.ENG or B.Sc and M.ENG or M.Sc.
• Electrical Technology A
• Electrical Technology B
• Introduction of Engineering Science
• Electronics 1
• English 1
• Engineering Science 1
• English 2
• Pendidikan Islam/Moral
• Engineering Mathematics
• Pengajian Malaysia
• Bahasa Kebangsaan
• Analytical Methods for Engineers
• Signal & Systems
• Digital and Analog Devices and Circuits
• Introduction to Computer Programming
• Electronics 2
• Business Management Techniques
• Electronic Computer Aided Design
• Circuit Theory/Analysis
• Microprocessor Systems
• Engineering Design
• ASIC Design Technique
• Combinational & Sequential Logic
• Control Systems
• Communication Engineering
• Final Year Project
• Operational Amplifier
• Industrial Attachment
* Subject to change
For further information and application, please contact: School2Work Team at 604 - 643 7909 ext. 524, 515, 517 & 539 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org