The Malaysian Meister Program Level 1 (MMP Level 1) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
The MMP Level 1 program is accredited by both Malaysian and German education systems. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will receive certificates from both JPK (NOSS certification) and MGCC (AHK certification).
- Technical Drawing
- Quality Control Coordination
- Fundamental of Electric and Electronics
- Fundamental of Material Science
- Machining Operation
- Control Systems
- Engineering Design
- Project Management
- Final-Year Project
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- Credit in Mathematics, English, and one Science subject (except Biology)
May & September