The Malaysian Meister Program Level 1 (MMP Level 1) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
|MMPL1 Skills Diploma||Level 2 to Level 4||30 Months|
|MMPL1 Advance Skills Diploma||Level 5||12 Months|
The MMP Level 1 program is accredited by both Malaysian and German education systems. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates certificates from the Department of Skills Development (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran, JPK - Malaysian Skills Certification) based on the National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS) using the National Dual Training System (NDTS) and Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) (AHK certification).
- Fundamental of Electrical & Electronic
- Electrical and Electronic Installation
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Electronic System Maintenance
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Operation Management
- Quality Management
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- Credit in Mathematics, English, and one Science subject (except Biology)
May & September