The Malaysian Meister Program Level 1 (MMP Level 1) is designed to upskill the existing technical workforce and school leavers with international-level skills and competencies. Apprentices are trained through a two-pronged approach, where training is conducted at both the workplace and training institutions in actual work conditions under the guidance of competent coaches and classroom trainers.
The MMP Level 1 program is accredited by both Malaysian and German education systems. Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will receive certificates from both JPK (NOSS certification) and MGCC (AHK certification).
- Electrical & Electronic Technology
- Electronic Equipment & Appliance Installation
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Electronic System Maintenance
- Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems
- Electronic Product Design & Development
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Operation Management
- Quality Management
- Final-Year Project
- Pass SPM (Must pass Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- Credit in Mathematics, English, and one Science subject (except Biology)
May & September