The Industrial Automation Technology (IAT) Level 3 Program involves training in Robotics, Industrial Automation (PLC), Electrical Systems, Electronic Systems (Communications, Power, and Control), Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, and ICT facilities. It also provides workplace exposure and experience to students through On-Job- Training.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
30% theory/classroom sessions and 70% extensive hands-on practical sessions
Graduates with JPK SKM Level 3 (MC-050- 3:2016) qualification are eligible to further their studies in the Precision Machining Technology Level 4 (DKM Level 4) Program. Graduates are also able to start their career as a CNC Machinist, Technician, or Programmer.
- Industrial Automation Engineering Drafting Supervision
- Industrial Automation Fabrication And Sub - Assembling Supervision
- Industrial Automation Installation Supervision
- Industrial Automation Systems Maintenance Supervision
- Industrial Automation Engineering Unit Supervisory Function
- Technical English Level 3
- Mathematics Level 3
- National Core Abilities 3
- On Job Training
- Must pass Mathematics, Bahasa Melayu, Science, and English in SPM
- Must have JPK SKM Level 2 qualification in Industrial Automation Engineering Support Service (JPK Program Code: H-176-2, MC- 091-2:2013)