- Enable students to apply what they have learned in class for the formation of a computer system.
- Train students to improve on the design, production, operation, and maintenance of a computer system.
- Introduce students to the latest inputs and updates on computer technology and offer them an insight into the networking system.
- Provide students with a competitive edge to prepare them to face the challenging world of computer engineering.
- Provide a stepping stone for acquiring the MEng or MSc.
- Electric Circuit Theory
- Computer Programming
- Basic Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics I
- Skills and Technology in Communication
- Mata Pelajaran Umum
- Electric Circuit II
- Analog Electronic Circuits I
- Digital Electronics I
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics II
- Analog Electronic Circuits II
- Digital Electronics II
- Algorithm and Data Structures
- Discrete Mathematics and Linear Algebra
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Microprocessor Systems
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Probability and Statistic
- Embedded and Systems Design
- Communication Systems
- Computer Networks
- Principal and Digital Signal Processing
- Modern Operating System
- Modern Control Systems
- Group Design Project
- Principle of Computer Architecture
- Industrial Attachment
- Final Year Project I
- Real - Time Systems
- Program Elective I /3
- Program Elective II /3
- Management for Engineers
- Final Year Project II
- Software Engineering
- Open Elective /3
- Professional Engineers
- PASS Diploma with CGPA 2.0 in relevant field; Credit in Bahasa Malaysia (SPM); Minimum Band 2 in Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
- PASS A-Level with minimum Grade C (Mark 3) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Further Mathematics
- PASS International Baccalaureate (IB) with minimum Grade 4 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or Further Mathematics
- Pass STPM with minimum Grade C (NGMP 2.00) in Physics or Chemistry and Mathematics T; Minimum Band 2 in Malaysia University English Test (MUET)
* All applications have to be submitted to the University for evaluation and applications will be assessed individually and are subject to acceptance by the university.
- February & September